Translate

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

.260 day 234

after toots poured a cup of water onto my laptop (dry out time = 5 hrs) this little bit of toddler mischief felt like a walk in the park.
the sun was setting, natural light fading, so i took advantage of the pretty colors the shadows created...






(if you can't beat 'em...join 'em)

update:
she's since added more colors and graphics to it and i love it. 
it's like having a basquiat painting on my window.
my very own masterpiece.
created by my very own masterpiece.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I also love that these houses look so familiar : ) It reminds me of my father in laws house on Forrest Avenue in Mt. Airy.

    Thank you for sharing this on the Creativity Projects Wall. We loved your submission! Beautiful.

    I hope you and your sweetie are having a great Summer. Stay cool! Love. Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. my cousin, crystal, grew up on forrest avenue in mt. airy. i thought she was rich for some reason.

    thank you! such a cool project, i will be doing so each month, now :)

    i hope the same for you and yours (((though i get to see so on your blog))) xo shay

    ReplyDelete